Friday 1 June 2007

delirious

Its 5:00 am and I'm still sitting in front of my computer and typing this out ..so I guess this either means that it is really worth remembering or that I am suffering insomnia and am in desperate need of therapy ...either way ...I have realised a few things that I need to publish so that I remember them ...

I feel that the education we receive at school never prepares us for "life" ...I mean yes academically it teaches a lot ..but there are things that one needs to be told right from birth ...at least in my case i should have learnt them a long time ago ...

Need to learn to let go of things and not cling on to what I feel could be hope (in reality its a misconstrued, to the extent of being a warped version of optimism!) 'cos indeed if I knew how to let go ..i seriously would not be sitting here doing this !!!
Need to forget things that don't matter as much as I let them ...need to get more sleep
Should learn to keep my foot in my mouth AT ALL TIMES ...!!
Have to start finishing the books I read as soon as possible (have been reading the same book for over 2 weeks now; and its time i got through the last 70 pages !!)


I NEED SLEEP!!!

1 comment:

Oxymoron said...

hmm..reading the last two posts, i concur:
u definitely need more sleep..
and i definitely need to catch u online to know ALL..
hugs babe! this last year has taught you a lot as well..
as for letting go. dont think anything in the world can prepare us for that.(cliched as it sounds)
get used to it. the picking up. and dropping off i.e.